DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Big Block Chevy fuel injection intake
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Block Chevy fuel injection intake
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Kutsick
posted
Does anyone know of a cast intake like this for a BBC? I have found a lot of them for LS but not BBC.

Posts: 526 | Location: Couch | Registered: January 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Kutsick
posted Hide Post

Posts: 526 | Location: Couch | Registered: January 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I think this is about as close as I found.
https://www.summitracing.com/p...rview/make/chevrolet
If you need two bungs, you are either out of luck, or you are going to have to weld in a second.
Another option is to either use a regular injection manifold or convert yours, and add an elbow to the top to get the throttle body forward.
I ended up having my sbc tunnel ram converted by adding the bungs and a fuel rail attachment point. Added two throttle bodies and a hat over them. In case you need to add some pressure. Wink

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6398 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Kutsick
posted Hide Post
Yea I have seen that one already, but am looking for something lower for hood clearance.