DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Dual air parachute launchers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dual air parachute launchers
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
I have a questions about these lauchers. Do they have a tendancy to leak when fully extended? If they do, does anyone know if anyone rebuilds them?

Posts: 5 | Location: Napavine Wa | Registered: February 18, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Air cylinders in general shouldn't leak and are generally good for well over 1 million cycles. What kind of pressure are you sending to them? If they are truly bad you need to know the OD, retracted and extended length (aka the stroke) and you should be able to replace them for a reasonable price.

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Mine never did that I know of. It was a Stroud kit with a K&R compressor

Posts: 2432 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Nope

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bimba valves , go to the Bibma website, easy to get

Posts: 85 | Location: Benicia Ca | Registered: November 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post