DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Well -- It's Official.... TD TS 6.10
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well -- It's Official.... TD TS 6.10
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Scott @ Moroso
posted Hide Post
According to the list I just saw, 39 cars ran quicker than 6.100 this season.

Scott Hall
Sales Engineer
Moroso Performance
scotth@moroso.com

Posts: 54 | Location: Guilford Ct. | Registered: January 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott @ Moroso:
According to the list I just saw, 39 cars ran quicker than 6.100 this season.

Where did you see this list? Can you share it? How many went under 6.00?

Posts: 2434 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I see that some folks at the last Vegas Division race have started working on slowing up with a 6.10 tune up. No big deal, a little less juice, a little less lead, a few more upper pulley teeth or a small gear change and you are good to go.

It’s more likely to get tighter at the stripe. I doubt that NHRA is going to worry about the speeds (maybe) until someone wads up a 240+ car and the Insurance carrier goes sideways.

Bob

Posts: 3088 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Missed you Bob! I still say TD was a he!! Of a show! Not worthy Impressive. Didn’t get To watch TS , only who was running before us.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4517 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post