DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Dually rear tires
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dually rear tires
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
2011 Dodge Ram 3500, time to replace the rear tires. Factory tires are Nexen but was wondering what everyone was using or suggesting. I have had no issues with these tires as far as wear but they seem to ride hard and belts seem to start shifting before the tread is even close to being worn out.

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
I have Firestone Transforce on all the way around on mine. Also have another 6 on my trailer, thats 12 total. Been 2 years, so far no issues on truck or trailer.

Posts: 2429 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Transforce x 2

Posts: 51 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Cooper AT3 discoverer
Great tire truck and trailer.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Firestone TransForce has been good to us. We just put 4 on the trailer also.

Posts: 235 | Location: Justin, TX | Registered: July 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Quick Dawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cooper AT3 discoverer
Great tire truck and trailer.

X2

Posts: 166 | Location: Salt Lake City | Registered: January 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
Firestone Transforce - best wear an service on my 2000 Ford Dually. Been through a few sets at 150k now.

Save on Fuel - GetUpside - https://upside.app.link/jE7eqmHc2z

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post