DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Grid run parameters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grid run parameters
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Admittedly, i haven't done a ton of research, how and where do you access the manually entered run parameters (et, weather, ect.) when you download a run?

Posts: 549 | Location: somewhere between been and never was | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Nice car. Nicer screen name. Lol.

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
In MSDView, open the Data Acquisition of the run and “Right” click the very top line and choose “Properties”. This will display what you entered. To add or change information select the Edit button on the Properties display.

To display what the Grid programmed settings were for that Acquisition, Select the User Settings tab in the Properties display, select the Grid device and then Launch View.

Posts: 2459 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Awesome! thanks Mark! i figured it was something simple i was over looking!

haha That's my dads car...I actually have a dragster believe it or not.

Posts: 549 | Location: somewhere between been and never was | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post