DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    roll bar fabrication
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

roll bar fabrication
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you want to head west, there are some good ones over on this end of the state:

Bob George Racing (AJ Casini)
JK Fabrication (John Koziel)
Cage Rage Fabrication (Nathan Chesler)

All on FB, no websites.

I really do not know of the other two Chuck mentioned, but I agree on the western end of the state I'd talk to Bob George's. The work I've seen from A.J. and crew at Bob George racing has been very nice and everyone that I've talked to said they turn them around pretty quickly (not in chassis prison like other story's I've heard of).

How about Auto weld in Danville, Pa? I've bought cage kits from them and installed them myself, as their kits just fit better than any other prebent kit I've seen. I don't recall ever seeing a car built from their shop though, if they even do that any more.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post