Find
Notify
Tools

CSI Water Pumps
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mad Dog
posted Hide Post
Nothing wrong with Green1's INTEGRITY and HONESTY, in fact it's admirable. It validates his CREDIBILITY.

Quite a contrast to the lack of those qualities "some" on this forum continue to exhibit with their serial behavior...

Dan

DOES YOUR IDEOLOGY ALLOW YOU TO EQUITABLY APPLY STANDARDS OF ACCOUNTABILITY OR DOES IT PROMOTE THE PRACTICE OF HYPOCRISY?

Posts: 226 | Location: ... --- ... | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dog:
Nothing wrong with Green1's INTEGRITY and HONESTY, in fact it's admirable. It validates his CREDIBILITY.

Quite a contrast to the lack of those qualities "some" on this forum continue to exhibit with their serial behavior...

Well, you are Right so there's that.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dog:

I thought so, I was just making sure honesty is still an indicator, of a persons integrity.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Liberals do not care about the Truth only their Agenda.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Yeah, but I don't think it's that ed is stupid. ?

Oh, Ye of little Faith. You should know by now what all the rest of us learned long ago.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Trophy
Picture of 1leg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Meziere will not sell most people certain parts because there is special tooling needed to assemble the motor without damaging the seal and I made that tooling myself. I have had to tell them I have the tooling and know what I am doing.

Hi Green1
Thank you for helping racers out! our sport is better because of people like you.
We will sell anyone any repair part they want. It is true that we try not to sell the seal as it is very easy to damage if you do not use the correct tools. (No joke guy told me he used a socket and hammer to install his seal, no I didn't ask what size the socket or hammer was)I would say about half of the people we sell seals to end up send their pump in because they damaged the seal. The other half we never hear from.
Do not throw your pumps away guys. They are rebuildable. Most of our pumps cost around $100-$150 to repair. Our turnaround time is 5 business days in most cases.

And yes skateboard bearings work great as bearings go.

Meziere Tech.
Make sure your water pump is on whenever you check your coolant level.

Posts: 259 | Location: Escondido | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1leg:
quote:
Meziere will not sell most people certain parts because there is special tooling needed to assemble the motor without damaging the seal and I made that tooling myself. I have had to tell them I have the tooling and know what I am doing.

Hi Green1
Thank you for helping racers out! our sport is better because of people like you.
We will sell anyone any repair part they want. It is true that we try not to sell the seal as it is very easy to damage if you do not use the correct tools. (No joke guy told me he used a socket and hammer to install his seal, no I didn't ask what size the socket or hammer was)I would say about half of the people we sell seals to end up send their pump in because they damaged the seal. The other half we never hear from.
Do not throw your pumps away guys. They are rebuildable. Most of our pumps cost around $100-$150 to repair. Our turnaround time is 5 business days in most cases.

And yes skateboard bearings work great as bearings go.

Awesome I am a Meziere customer and always will be

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1412 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I purchased my first electric water pump, a Meziere 42GPM in 2008 and it's still on my engine in the Firebird though the black anodizing sucks like everyone elses.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
this headache is all your doing...

quote:
Originally posted August 15, 2019 04:05 PM by green1:
spend the coin and buy a Meziere, rebuildable( if it does fail) but the most reliable out there in my opinion. Stay away from CSR

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
your WORDS as you stated them

quote:
Originally posted August 15, 2019 04:05 PM by green1:
spend the coin and buy a Meziere, rebuildable( if it does fail) but the most reliable out there in my opinion. Stay away from CSR

and YOU are the LIAR, I never contacted you about a spare CSR motor! You are also a HYPOCRATE, telling racers to stay away from CSR water pumps yet you take their $ to repair that pump.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Is there a class, manners and character rebuild kit available?

BG

Posts: 760 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BG7X77:

Big Grin

A couple weeks back it seemed like Ed was pretty quiet then when he came back he was nicer to people for a period of time. I thought something might be wrong with him and I was right, I read on another thread that he contracted Covid. So that must have taken a little wind out of his sails or maybe even given him some perspective or empathy for a short amount of time. But that was short lived and we’re back to normal behavior.

I’m glad he beat Covid. I mean who else would I pick on on here? Nobody else claims to be a top level racer but doesn’t carry a spare engine nor have the ability to fix a broken one in under 3 months. Then goes out and “travels the country competing in super comp” while losing in the first round in 4 out of 6 races.

Posts: 736 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's easier to get to the top of the hill, than it is to campout, at the top of the hill.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 1leg
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]
Been great dealing with you guys and I am not trying to steal any of your work just helping out when I can. My pricing is because that all people are willing to pay me not trying to be cheaper than you. I would rather not do them as it doesn’t make me much but people keep asking so I buy another roll of wire and say when it runs out I am done then it happens again. After this headache I won’t do any for people who ask in public forum.[/QUOTE]

Green1, No worry man your doing a great service. You don't need the ignore button to ignore people!

Meziere Tech.
Make sure your water pump is on whenever you check your coolant level.

Posts: 259 | Location: Escondido | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1leg:

Green1, No worry man your doing a great service. You don't need the ignore button to ignore people!

True, but it sure does help!

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 183N:
quote:
Originally posted by BG7X77:

Big Grin

A couple weeks back it seemed like Ed was pretty quiet then when he came back he was nicer to people for a period of time. I thought something might be wrong with him and I was right, I read on another thread that he contracted Covid. So that must have taken a little wind out of his sails or maybe even given him some perspective or empathy for a short amount of time. But that was short lived and we’re back to normal behavior.

I’m glad he beat Covid. I mean who else would I pick on on here? Nobody else claims to be a top level racer but doesn’t carry a spare engine nor have the ability to fix a broken one in under 3 months. Then goes out and “travels the country competing in super comp” while losing in the first round in 4 out of 6 races.

I figured it was because he was embarrassed about not coming out west to race in Vegas like he said he would. He just found out it's kinda humbling being proven a mouthy little weasel. Turns out it was just covid that kicked his a$$ instead....guess he needs to learn to keep his big mouth shut. Run it as much as he does, there no telling what might go in whether he likes it or not.... Laughing Hard

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4520 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
more clueless comments from the haters and true mouthy weasels here. I've had worse chest colds than covid.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Green1 can you do anything with a Weiand water pump

Posts: 413 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Man, with the size of your moobs, a chest cold could kill you.... Laughing very hard

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4520 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Top355x:
Green1 can you do anything with a Weiand water pump

First you better ask somebody on here for permission for me to work on it as I don’t want to be accused of stealing your money repairing a broken part.
Secondly I would be more than willing to give it a try and if I can’t fix it then it won’t cost you anything but refer to what I said above first. Everybody on here knows I am a scammer.

You should not have posted that here. You will be quoted and you will see it again.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"