Find
Notify
Tools

CSI Water Pumps
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
nope but you've got to own your words!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong you are a liar and it never happened and that junk was sold long ago.

Again, YOU stated...

quote:
Originally posted August 15, 2019 04:05 PM by green1:
spend the coin and buy a Meziere, rebuildable( if it does fail) but the most reliable out there in my opinion. Stay away from CSR
yet you'll take $130 from the fools that send you this junk to repair with chinese skateboard bearings. Laughing Hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
those are YOUR words, own it! Anyone wanting poof can look up the quote that's why I included the date and time.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally by green1:
spend the coin and buy a Meziere not rebuildable( if it does fail) but the most reliable out there in my opinion. Stay away from CSR

Ed making more friends again I see twisting the facts.

Green is honest and says buy Meziere, I can't rebuild it but it is more reliable than the pump I can rebuild (CSR), stay away from the pump I can rebuild (CSR), the Mezeire is more reliable.

This is integrity from green and worm Ed try's to portray green as preying on racers with CSR water pumps.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Attention in the pits green1

Stay away from the pump I can make money on rebuilding (CSR), the Mezeire is more reliable, I suggest you buy it.

This is integrity

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
Mikey why the hell are you talking about twisting the facts when that is exactly what you did by adding non-rebuildable to Green's quote. This is a screen shot from that conversation not an edited copy and paste. Look it up..

Posts: 637 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Okay, so I read it wrong, it's still integrity.

Attention in the pits green1

Stay away from the pump I rebuild more often $$$ (CSR), the Mezeire is more reliable, I suggest you buy it.

This is integrity

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Integrity - Honesty

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
My old CSR pump worked great for many, many years and is probably still working for the guy I sold the motor to. Maybe I got a good one but never had a problem with it.
I have had a problem with the Maziere pump and not impressed with them. Still the Maziere is what is on my car now because that what it is set up for and available.

My new altered came with the Maziere Top Dragster pump and those are about $1000 so no need to throw it away I will use it.

I just carry a spare pump now. Regardless of the brand they are not going to last forever and good to have a spare. Right now to me the advantage for the Maziere over the CSR is availability and not quality.

I just find it ridiculous and hypocritical to say a CSR that fails after 12 years is JUNK but a Maziere that fails after 4 years is normal wear and tear.

And since you really can not get a CSR pump now anyway why is anyone even arguing or talking about it now? If you have one and it is working good then continue to run it and live happily ever after. Geez.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
I will own it when you own up to contacting me. Good bye.

You were a liar the first time you stated it and that hasn’t changed the second time, You are a liar and as hard as you try, you can’t run from your words... “stay away from CSR” yet you take the fools $. You’re a Hypocrite and have NO integrity.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Also a Meziere has one 608 RS bearing in it just like used in skateboards. Imagine that.

There's not a whole lot of rollout on a skateboard wheel, and they'll go thousands of miles!

Maybe that's why Mezeire is not rebuilt often. The mystery is solved! Confused

I say WGAF? it's just another day of Ed attacking everyone's character to make himself look good, when everyone knows he's the worm.

The best way to make a small fortune drag racing, is to start out with a large one. You ain't gonna find any common ground with a checkbook racer, if you're a hands on drag racer.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mad Dog
posted Hide Post
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I've not seen any posts from Green1 that states what is in the quote above regarding the Meziere NOT rebuildable...
Could that be an EDited quote???

Dan

DOES YOUR IDEOLOGY ALLOW YOU TO EQUITABLY APPLY STANDARDS OF ACCOUNTABILITY OR DOES IT PROMOTE THE PRACTICE OF HYPOCRISY?

Posts: 226 | Location: ... --- ... | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dog:
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I've not seen any posts from Green1 that states what is in the quote above regarding the Meziere NOT rebuildable...

Yes Mikey edited it to fit his narrative. I'm sure there will be a heavy metal video to back up his claim soon... Laughing Hard

Posts: 637 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TonyB6255:
quote:

Yes Mikey edited it to fit his narrative. I'm sure there will be a heavy metal video to back up his claim soon... Laughing Hard

What is my narrative? Could it be green1 suggested everyone buy Mezeire, even though they are more reliable?

What's wrong with green1 being honest? Confused

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
quote:

What is my narrative? Could it be green1 suggested everyone buy Mezeire, even though they are more reliable?

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="392" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wwu2NOr1o9Y%20width=">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

You edited Green's post about the Meziere adding NOT to rebuildable.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
quote:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="392" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wwu2NOr1o9Y%20width=">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

You edited Green's post about the Meziere adding NOT to rebuildable.

Green1 is suggesting everyone buy Mezeire, which is a water pump he rebuilds less.

What's wrong with honesty? Confused

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chasracer:
Anyone know of anyone that can rebuild one? Mine has been great but suddenly turned into a box of rocks yesterday - figure the bearing is shot. I assume if I can get it disassembled that the bearing could be pressed out/replaced?

The Answer is Green1 here. All the rest of this stuff here in this thread is because of the little Drama Queen who hates everyone and everything. She just can not stand it that we do not all listen to her and bow to her Majesty.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
green1 can fix a CSR, but here's what I wanna know.... What's wrong with green1 suggesting everyone buy a Mezeire, because they're more reliable.

That's honesty isn't it? How did ed twist that around into green1 has no integrity? Confused

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I learned some thing a long time ago.

You can argue with an idiot all day long and he is Still Stupid. No amount of my arguing with him is going to make him and Smarter. At the end of the day all you have is an idiot that can argue. Still Stupid.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
I learned some thing a long time ago.

You can argue with an idiot all day long and he is Still Stupid. No amount of my arguing with him is going to make him and Smarter. At the end of the day all you have is an idiot that can argue. Still Stupid.

Yeah, but I don't think it's that ed is stupid. I think it's that ed is a worm.

Even an idiot would know green1 suggesting everyone buy a Mezeire costs him money, green1 could make rebuilding CSR's.

So what's wrong with green1 being honest?