Find
Notify
Tools

T&D vs. Jesel
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mark J
posted
I know both are great just trying to figure out which way I want to go. Dart355 cnc one piece intake stand. Both are supposed to be bolt on. + or -'s?

Posts: 36 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
I'd say inventory is going to be the answer.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1799 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
at one time jesel had somequality control issues not sure now.t&d have some issues also but seem to be the most popular.i have both

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1459 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd say inventory is going to be the answer.

t&d is backed up but can be gotten

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1459 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I use T&D shaft rockers, never experienced a failure. My two older sons engines uses Jessel's and never had a failure. All of them are BBC. Availability is the answer.

Bob

Posts: 3168 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
T&D for the win

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ran both, no real reason why, but like T&D better

Posts: 851 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
T&D is the go to shaft rocker for most every nationally known sportsman engine builder. Further, you break a shaft rocker at the track, your likely to find/borrow a T&D, good luck finding a Jesel.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
JESEL for steel rockers

T&D for aluminum

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong as usual retard.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The only reason your cookie cutter crate engine has T&D steel rockers midget, is because the JESEL's are twice the money.

With a cookie cutter crate engine wimpy bracket cam, T&D will work.

One look from even an untrained eye, tells T&D are crude,in comparison.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Says the clueless nobody with a 600+hp nothing special cement mixer small block. Meanwhile my one off “cookie cutter crate engine” build by one of the best in the country, makes 1300HP with a Conventional style head, cast intake, wet sump and single dominator carb. Spitting

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Says the know nothing do nothing midget, who couldn't make rock drop out of tree fast, without a credit card.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Jerry Kathe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusty:
at one time jesel had somequality control issues not sure now.t&d have some issues also but seem to be the most popular.i have both

Ill use both, as they are both great. I have had two separate issues with Jessel, one was during a time when they received a batch of bad bearings and another when the design left too much load for the thrust and it failed the bearings. Both times Jessel addressed the problems free of charge. The T&Ds that I have used, have never failed to my knowledge and I have also not had to deal with their product support, at this point, Ill continue to use both.

I would agree with the others - availability may be your deciding factor.

Jerry Kathe

Posts: 138 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
What about crower?

Posts: 560 | Location: somewhere between been and never was | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Says a broke dyck retard, who can’t back up any of his lies about his claim performance with his pos.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Jerry Kathe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I Hate Dragsters:
What about crower?

I love their lifters ...cant say Ive used their rockers....I would bet they are just as good in their own way.

Jerry Kathe

Posts: 138 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Says a broke dyck retard, who can’t back up any of his lies about his claim performance with his pos.

Midget, explain how it is I'm lying, when I say I built the engine & trans in the car with the quickest 60ft 23 sbc 10x28 bias 3200 lbs n/a, when there's video and a timeslip?

Are you retarded midget?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Same car has the 23 sbc mph record 6.40 or slower, no throttle stop 3200 lbs .

How is it I'm lying, if there's a timeslip, and no one on this planet has a timeslip 6.40 or slower, with a faster mph?

Are you retarded midget? .

DRR Trophy
Picture of NC3x58
posted Hide Post
At what load/spring pressure is a steel rocker recommended over aluminum? I imagine RPM is also a factor in this..?

Nick Craig

1971 Camaro Split Bumper
376ci LS3

Posts: 410 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post