DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Pro tree advice? Any experts?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pro tree advice? Any experts?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tommy d:
Two massive egos collide! Both spending their days reminding all of how great they are

It's more like spin doctor Libtard meets evidence.

So the lefty spin doctor turns to smear, when he runs out valid points.

Same chit the lefty spin doctors do with Trump.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
One question: Are you working with a .500 Pro Tree or a .400 Pro Tree? If it's a .400 you

bob
its definitely a .400 pro tree.
when i first got the car together i set it up to launch at 3000rpm and it would just blow the tires off.the car had no weight transfer and jri had to revalve the front shocks and it made a huge difference.i left the launch at 1900 because it hooked really nice and the car was actually extremely consistent.
but with that being said i agree i have to raise the launch significantly to cut a light

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post