DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    S-10 headers that exit at the REAR of the front fender
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S-10 headers that exit at the REAR of the front fender
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
I see photos of S-10 headers that exit at the REAR of the front fender, not the FRONT of the front fender. I have not been able to find who builds/sells that design. Anyone know?

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1841 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
https://www.summitracing.com/s...-husler-race-headers

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 261 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of CAD
posted Hide Post
Hi Larry,
I dont think Ive seen a setup like that, at least not off the shelf.

Clark

Posts: 130 | Location: Omaha NE | Registered: October 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 621 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hedman Husslers. Saw a pair on an S10 the other day they look really nice. I've always been impressed with the Hussler line of race headers.

Posts: 395 | Location: Pride, La | Registered: April 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Diceman, I see that I did not make myself clear, the headers I have seen exit the rear of the front fender up high on the fender.

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1841 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Woodfin:
Diceman, I see that I did not make myself clear, the headers I have seen exit the rear of the front fender up high on the fender.
PLEASE DONT…..

Posts: 1265 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Woodfin:

Zoomies coming straight out of the fender...no one else will have that...Hahahahah But then again I might be wrong... Big Grin

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1225 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post