DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    CSR water pump leaking
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CSR water pump leaking
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm on my second meziere motor in 12 months! First one lasted for years. Messaged 1leg on here about running it on 16 volts and never got a response.

Posts: 206 | Location: Corunna, Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I still do rebuild on water pumps and if anybody has issues with Meziere just email them direct, I usually deal with Jerry and he’s been great and fast when I need parts. Meziere is the premier pump out there but if your CSR need motor I can almost always rewind them and only a couple days turn around usually. All brands will have a few bad ones but I have rebuilt almost 500 pumps and not even 10% of those have been Meziere

Posts: 2595 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I want to add one more thing, if trying to contact me then private message me because I don’t get on here much any more.

Posts: 2595 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 1leg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Undertaker II:
I'm on my second meziere motor in 12 months! First one lasted for years. Messaged 1leg on here about running it on 16 volts and never got a response.

Sorry about that I have not seen the PM. You can email me directly at jerryd@meziere.com. Pumps come with a 2 year warranty.

Our pumps can be used on 16 volts.

Meziere Tech.
Make sure your water pump is on whenever you check your coolant level.

Posts: 266 | Location: Escondido | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
My current Meziere water pump was bracket raced for 5 years on on my 565 using 16 Volts, that engine sat in storage for another 5 years while I raced blown TD, took that motor out of storage, rebuilt it bolted the same water pump on and put it in the PST s10 I currently have again on 16 volts, actually 18 volts with the alternator. I thought for sure the water pump would be locked up or just leak when I put water in it and fired it up, Nope it has taken a beating and keeps on ticking

Posts: 2530 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post