This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/80760912/m/3647079696

September 04, 2021, 07:19 AM
Holytown
Who sells the best balanced rotators
Any opinions? Needing crank rods and pistons for the 468 this winter
September 04, 2021, 08:02 AM
Roger McGinnis
Oakley Motorsports. They're advertisers on here.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
September 04, 2021, 08:14 AM
1320racer
Retard rietow Laughing Hard
September 04, 2021, 09:48 AM
Mike Rietow
Poor milk leaking man boobs Ed, been racing 30 years still can't build his own engine ... or transmission... or rear end.
September 04, 2021, 04:42 PM
Roger McGinnis
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Poor milk leaking man boobs Ed, been racing 30 years still can't build his own engine ... or transmission... or rear end.

I bet he can't even sew his own sports bras.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
September 06, 2021, 08:13 AM
KWig
Competition Products has some good set ups, and Ohio crankshaft too.
Shafiroff and CNC are good ones to reach out to.

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.
September 06, 2021, 09:29 AM
Mike Rietow
They're all imported now. A Made In USA crank used to be twice the amount of a china. Now they're 4 times the cost.

How does everyone think we got $30 trillion in debt? That's how, sending our economy to china. No one will care until the lights go out.
September 06, 2021, 09:32 AM
Lenny5160
I’m under no illusion that Ohio Crankshaft is putting out the “best” but I’ve been flogging on my 468 pretty hard since 2013 with a couple freshens.

I went with their upgrade crank, and when I dropped a valve this spring I ordered a single rod/piston using the original balance code and it’s been mint.

It’ll be retired to backup status in another year or so, but no complaints for a simple stock block build.

Tony Leonard
September 06, 2021, 01:34 PM
SCDIV1
Last winter I bought a balanced rotating assembly direct from Callie's. I gave them a Wiesco piston number I wanted to use and that's what I received. Also paid for their "no drill" balance job and everything is/was good.

Not cheap by any means but I have had Callie's cranks for years and had good luck with them.

Sold my old rotating assembly for a good price as fast as I advertised it and it was also a Callies Magnum crank with Manley rods and Diamond pistons...originally from Tracy at Sunset..

I have used just about every brand out there and have had no problem with any of it....including Made in China stuff.....

If you want an American made crank and rods you're gonna be paying substantially more than the import stuff.....double or more !

Callie's cranks went up a lot since the last one I bought in 2013......

And many big name manufacturers are using import manufactured components. Yea they say they finish them here but they are made overseas....

I'm just finishing a 400 small block

New crank, rods, pistons, heads. J.E. pistons...

Scat crank and rods.....sold thru LPW or Liberty Performance...

Nice crank, nice rods.....very nicely finished and they are import parts....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SCDIV1,