Find
Notify
Tools

Door Alarm
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted
I am looking for a battery/120v recharge type door alarm for my RV/Trailer that goes off like a siren and/or sends an alert message to my cellphone - maybe both would be better. Recently at one of the tracks I have heard that someone came into a pit area and took the racer's family dog. To my knowledge they have not located the dog yet.

I normally take my two pals with me and in most cases I put them inside the RV before going to staging but I have on occasion had them leashed in the trailer.

I can and will lock the RV door in the future but I would like a bit more defense against aXXholes. I also sincerely hope that the stolen dog took the sob's balls off. Lacking that, if they ever find him, I will be more than happy to help hang him.

Save on Fuel - GetUpside - https://upside.app.link/jE7eqmHc2z

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Probably use one those BLINK cameras.....

Posts: 1258 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of willys1191
posted Hide Post
Chasracer if you are referring to the dog that was "stolen" at a track in Pa. The dog was not taken from anyone's pit, but was picked-up for his or her safety after roaming around the pits and then crossing the track causing them to put a hold on the racing program. The dog is from a neighboring home close to the track.

The good news is that the dog was located and is being returned to its owner.

The Owner of the drag strip has talked to the dogs owner and explained his safety concerns for the races and the dogs well being.

Posts: 66 | Location: Enola, Pa | Registered: August 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
No that's not the same one. I had heard about that one. Apparently this just happened last weekend and the dog belonged to one of the racers.

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post