DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Replacement Biondo Cylinder
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Replacement Biondo Cylinder
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of suprodn
posted
Anyone know brand of cylinder Biondo uses on their throttle stops. Has CFS-218 stamped on it. One I have has a stroke of 2.5. Needing one with less stroke double acting. Would like to just get cylinder and transfer hardware over.

Posts: 63 | Location: Watchn my motor go boom on the dyno | Registered: April 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Try bimba.com

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Bimba would be my bet also and if not you can probably find one that is the same as Biondo on amazon or ebay.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
McMaster Carr

www.mcmaster.com

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5312 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post