DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    baby blower water filler neck options...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

baby blower water filler neck options...
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Besides the rbz setup...how are you guys setting up your filler necks with the baby blowers?

Just looking for different options.

Posts: 549 | Location: somewhere between been and never was | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DragRaceSolutions.com
posted Hide Post
We also offer them if you just have a problem with them. Wonder where they got their design idea... WhatEver

Home of Collector Tethers ~ Just-N-Time Buttons & Drag Race Solutions products

www.DragRaceSolutions.com
Sales@DragRaceSolutions.com

Posts: 85 | Location: Tennessee, U.S.A. | Registered: July 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
hmmmm.....they do both look strikingly similar Shake head

Posts: 549 | Location: somewhere between been and never was | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Thurston
posted Hide Post
I may have a option for you. If you have a dragster, would need to know if you have a front or rear mounted radiator??

Posts: 68 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
dragster with front mounted radiator against the blow shield.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
i use to use one of these, mounted to the fan shroud, on the blowshield. tee'd it into the suction line , worked great
https://www.meziere.com/Produc...city-2-x-3-x-10.aspx

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1520 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Thurston
posted Hide Post
My home made system is the same as what seabass posted, just in a different location with the radiator in the back. Tee it into the low pressure side (suction side) and it works great. I have some picture but not sure how to post them on this site. If you send me and email address I'll send you the picture.

Posts: 68 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I cobbled up something from a few things friends had laying around. See how it works!