DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Comp gold roller rockers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Comp gold roller rockers
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr498
posted
Anyone run these? On a BBC I've run these for about 10 years with no issues but decided to swap out what appeared to be fresher ones(used) for a good price. So I get home and start to change the first one and uh-oh somethings different. The old one was .187 axle-.500 wheel, new one.250 axle-.625 wheel wtf? Same pt#19021-16. Obviously the geometry is off. I even called Comp, after a 40 min wait they did'nt know. Wondering why they changed the specs but not the pt#? Any ideas?

Posts: 82 | Location: at the track, pa | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Can't imagine a bigger wheel and axle being a bad thing....
Assuming both sets are the same ratio it shouldn't affect geometry...it would require a .062" shorter pushrod IF your adjuster is turned all the way up into the rocker body now..(not likely)

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4469 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post