DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Dragster IC ??? UPDATE
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dragster IC ??? UPDATE
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Someone touched a nerve. Super Angry Shake head Blue Man HMMMM Purple Hippo Dance Dancing Cat

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Pffft Edward, what have I won? A F U C K ton more than you...

Member my c o c k is is bigger around , smells better, AND is illegal in length!

Full Moon

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
AGAIN...

what the fuc have you won with your junk, outside your backwoods, redneck duck ponds? Answer...NOTHING! NO flings, NO million, NO DRR series, NO SFG promotions, NO yada, yada!

TRUTH and FACTS above

Again you're a NOBODY that contributes NOTHING here, other than your hate for anything I post.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
OMG Moe you're freakin' hilarious!!!!!!!!

Posts: 1146 | Location: Busy putting up crop circles | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
No Jimmy just bored.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Edward, have you ever won a divisional championship or 5 if them in NHRA or IHRA?

Have you ever won a bracket finals race?

Have you ever won an all stars race?

Have you ever won 5 grand?

Have you ever won 10 grand?

Have you ever won driver of the year in NHRA and IHRA in a class?

You ever been in a split at the million?

YOU DUMB F U C K! YOU HAVE NOT WON S H I T.

YOUR A PUTZ!

Power Tool

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah says the DUMB JEALOUS F U C K NOBODY!

My cars are nicer and faster than your junk and more important my knowledge and experience is far superior to yours! Full Moon

AGAIN...hat the fuc have you won with your junk, outside your backwoods, redneck duck ponds? Answer...NOTHING! NO flings, NO million, NO DRR series, NO SFG promotions, NO yada, yada!

TRUTH and FACTS above

Again you're a NOBODY that contributes NOTHING here, other than your hate for anything I post.

and yes! Spitting

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Uncontrollable Laugh

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Ed,

Just STFU, you sir, have nice equipment...other than that, you pull vacuum (S U C K).

Power Tool

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
chrisy,

Just STFU, you sir, do not have nice equipment...other than that, you are a NOBODY, contribute NOTHING but hate for anything I post.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Pivot, do you have a data logger on this car? Any chance of putting a shock travel sensor on?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6401 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
more shyt he don't need that will only empty his wallet.

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Pivot, good luck with YOUR choice of remedy.

Cool

BTW Edwierdo, F Off

Full Moon

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
chrisy, STFU, you add NOTHING to this thread nor this forum but hate for everything I post because you're jealous that my knowledge and experience is far superior to yours and my cars nicer and faster!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
Pivot, do you have a data logger on this car? Any chance of putting a shock travel sensor on?
Sure, got open channels in the Racepak. Maybe tomorrow I can get the graph posted. But no shock sensor as of now.

Posts: 1146 | Location: Busy putting up crop circles | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Ed,

Yea, Yea, WTFE

Tell us what you have won? You gotta mouth, you got some knowledge...you certainly have opinions.
You have no skill behind the wheel and your an Azz H O LE who goes out of his way each day to be one!

Sorry Pivot...trainwreck city eh?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
Pivot, good luck with YOUR choice of remedy. Let's have one of Moe's beverages if you come to Phoenix.

Cool

BTW Edwierdo, F Off

Full Moon

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
For sure!!! Cool

How about the fling in Vegas?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Kinda doubt it. Maybe if Cash drives the rig out and I can fly? That oughta stir some shyt.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says a NOBODY that ain't won shyt outside his backwoods, redneck duck ponds, who's butt hurt that my junk is nicer and faster and my knowledge and experience far superior to his. Night a s s hole!