DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Couch/bed fold down.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Couch/bed fold down.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
I’m looking for a simple seat that folds into a large bed. I removed the couch/ sleeper POS from my trailer.
Ideas?

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4498 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
Check facebook marketplace, many campers renovating and removing their furniture. I just removed an entire wall of furniture on my motorhome to install a desk. I put the setup on facebook marketplace and sold it in a few days.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1381 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sleeping bag?????

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 30 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: August 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
Sleeping bag?????

Thanks Don.
IP, I have a bed above the tongue, this is for a guest and yes I'd like to have them comfy.

Thanks Joe D

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4498 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joe Diry:
Sofa sleeper

I had no idea those were that expensive. They don't look overly comfortable.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6407 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
perfectly comfortable for between round power naps

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Ed, who sells that one? I am sure you ordered it with the trailer?

Raceless in California!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I did and I don't remember

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by joe Diry:
Sofa sleeper

I had no idea those were that expensive. They don't look overly comfortable.

Yea I as shocked when I saw the price too

Posts: 2430 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Holy bed post Batman.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Ed has the same one as Vern does (Cashflow). I think anyway, they look the same. They are pretty nice. I can't remember where Vern got his from, and the link for it is on my other computer...Maybe Vern will chime in

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Flexsteel, model # 4434 Jackknife Sofa

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
Flexsteel is no longer in the RV furniture business. Some dealers will have stock on hand but it is very limited.

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Then anyone wanting one can call Intech or ATC to get it.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Then anyone wanting one can call Intech or ATC to get it.

I'm sure they stocked up when Flexsteel made the announcement back in April.

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post