DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Brodix Intake Coolant Plug Size
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brodix Intake Coolant Plug Size
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Anyone know what the plug size is to plug up the large holes by the filler neck on a Brodix Intake for BBC? Having trouble with one and think someone re sized it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SmokinChicken,

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
1/2 NPT I think

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 253 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thats what I thought but it looks like someone may have stripped it out and tapped it bigger.

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
All 4 holes (front and back) are the same size - sounds like someone messed it up. Not sure but you might check and see if you can find a thread insert - probably an industrial supply house would be my first look.

Save on Fuel - GetUpside - https://upside.app.link/jE7eqmHc2z

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post