DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Biondo Full Size Tree Circuit Board Help!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biondo Full Size Tree Circuit Board Help!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Joey Anderson
posted
I have an older Biondo full size practice tree that the pre stage bulbs on the right side will not come on. I was able to ohm them out and there is no break in the wiring anywhere. The problem is in the circuit board I'm almost positive. Does anyone know how to repair one of these for me? Thanks

Posts: 37 | Location: Glennville GA | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Have you tried calling Them first.. They are pretty helpful guys

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1401 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Joey Anderson
posted Hide Post
Yea. No help unfortunately.

Posts: 37 | Location: Glennville GA | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Can you either post or PM me a good high defination picture of each side of the circuit board.

I do circuit board repair on lots of different things.

I can take a look and see if I spot a problem or point you to a place to start looking closer at.

Posts: 457 | Location: coquille,or | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post