DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Aftermarket Trans case
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aftermarket Trans case
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted
I noticed a while back that ATI is offering a 350TH case. I get the PG and TH400 but, a 350? I figure the stockers and super stockers are using 200 and 250s. So who needs a 350 case?

Just curious.

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
Good to know.

Like most everything else, good used cases for TH350's are getting harder to find. And apparently there is a market for those transmissions and it is not entirely just the drag racing world.

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post