DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    fuel pressure regulator choices ( specifically Magnafuel )
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

fuel pressure regulator choices ( specifically Magnafuel )
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Jerry Kathe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Another that thinks he knows!

I've seen your junk run on you tube...dual carbs tunnel ram dragster that runs 4.60s-70s and a cutup shyt box duster than doesn't launch straight, what a joke and you're offering advice. Didn't think of that

Keep reading everyone of my posts. NahNahTounge

Troll much? Sorry I don’t have facebook….guessing you had to search long and hard to find something….good job!...although somewhat creepy….

What does MY junk have to do with anything? And yea…compared to what you continuously boast about, my stuff is junk. Not one NEW or “professionally built ” engine in the fleet…all used stuff resurrected on a budget with less cubic inches and Mopar brand to boot….yet appear to be as quick or quicker….hmmm…. So what would you consider your stuff? Superior Junk?

I for one will not dump a bunch of “my” money in a bracket car(s), never have, never will. My current cars are just that, bracket cars, not an 8.90 TD or 10.90 TS wannabe….in addition, the guy who currently owns that cut up shyt box duster lives somewhat close to you now (NJ) and would pulverize your azz if he heard that comment....J/S

FWIW, my sister put that video together using a compilation of different events, she used what video she had, some of those are poor passes, but my ego doesn’t guide me….therefore could care less about what she included in the video, I appreciated her efforts and as you should be able to determine by my screen name….and unlike you, I don’t try to hide anything.

BTW, which reply would you like me to respond to, you have changed your last post at least three times since your original reply and not one “message edited” note in the footer…DRR must have given up on keeping your replies up to date?

If I provide inputs on a particular subject, then you can bank I have the experience in that area. Unlike you, Im a true racer that has spent time in the trenches and simply not one who buys the latest trick of the week with my credit card, only to unbox it and bolt it on…then get upset if someone goes a different route than I suggest mandate on a chat forum….

Jerry Kathe

Posts: 138 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Ain’t skeeted now What part of the TRUTH and the FACTS about your junk and that cut up shyt box don’t you like? Again, you’re a joke and clueless but think you know. Laughing very hard

Oh and I pay with CASH! Spitting

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sc4087
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Coloradoracer:
My engine guy here used to run them but got tired of having to have the pumps rebuilt 2-3 times a year.

I find that very hard to believe. I got 4 dragsters sitting in my shop with magnafuel pumps and 2 of them are original pumps from when I bought the cars new back in 2006 and 2008. Never rebuilt one yet. I'll just spend the extra dollars and put the big one on it even though I think it's overkill. thanks everybody.

Mike Greene

Posts: 509 | Location: Burleson, TX | Registered: March 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sc4087:
I find that very hard to believe. I got 4 dragsters sitting in my shop with magnafuel pumps and 2 of them are original pumps from when I bought the cars new back in 2006 and 2008. Never rebuilt one yet. I'll just spend the extra dollars and put the big one on it even though I think it's overkill. thanks everybody.

One cost him a race. His issues were pressure fluctuation, leaks (main issue), and housings getting torn up.....I've seen one of the pumps he ran, it was trashed. And yes, he runs a prefilter and filters his fuel going into his cars. If he says he had issues with them, he had issues with them. Fact is after his switch to Aeromotive, problems went away.....

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1513 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
a magnafuel pump uses the exact same seal as a barry grant pump,just fyi

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1453 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post