DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    FTI alum. VB regulator
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FTI alum. VB regulator
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Does anyone know the adjustment for increasing pressure with the regulator on FTI valve body? one tun equal_____ psi increase?

When last checked it was low and may be fine since found a leaking o-ring. If not would rather drop pan once and dial in than do it twice to get set.

Would have called FTI but lot of family stuff going on and forgot till few minutes ago.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4193 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 61 | Location: div5 | Registered: November 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Thanks. A 100 times on site never noticed the instructions link. See it is not that men do not follow instructions we just do not look for them. LOL

Again thanks.

Posts: 4193 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FTI
posted Hide Post
1/2 to 3/4 turns counterclockwise is what normally gets us from 250ish to 200ish. Since you were seeing 170psi I would say do a 1/4 turn clockwise for a stock case and 3/4 turn for an aftermarket case.

Also let me know what you think of the new instructions and if they're clear enough. I recently re-wrote them.

-Dalton

FTI Performance
Competition Converters and Racing Transmissions
"Some call it cheating, we call it the competitive edge."
www.FTIPerformance.com
info@ftiperformance.com

Posts: 165 | Location: Deland, FL | Registered: August 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dalton. Already did 3/4 and going to check tomorrow if the rain lets up.