DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Dart Pro 1 345 & 355CNC - Same Casting?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dart Pro 1 345 & 355CNC - Same Casting?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Eliminator X
posted
Good morning,

Would anyone happen to know if the Dart Pro 1 345 and Pro 1 355 CNC are the same castings?

In other words, is the Pro 1 355 CNC just a 345 with the CNC program run on it?

Thanks.

Posts: 15 | Location: Oakville, Ontario. | Registered: October 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 57 Vette
posted Hide Post
The Dart Pro 1 345 raw casting is run through the CNC program to produce the CNC 355 cc cylinder head.

IHRA ACDELCO Canadian Nationals
Top/et Iron man Champion Wink
Don Davis 57 Corvette Super Gas roadster Cool
SDPC 582 Head Hunter on Alcohol

Posts: 268 | Location: Toronto Ont/Surprise AZ | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Eliminator X
posted Hide Post
Ok. Thanks for the info.

Posts: 15 | Location: Oakville, Ontario. | Registered: October 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of ytoddmalibu
posted Hide Post
When I wanted to send my Pro-1 325 heads into Dart for the cnc program I was told by Dart that the 325/345 casting are light weight castings and different from the cnc 335/355 castings and the cnc program wont work on them.

Todd P

3/28/2014 RIP Juli Pasch the love of my life for ever

Posts: 29 | Location: MidMichMotorplex | Registered: December 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Busted Knuckles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ytoddmalibu:
When I wanted to send my Pro-1 325 heads into Dart for the cnc program I was told by Dart that the 325/345 casting are light weight castings and different from the cnc 335/355 castings and the cnc program wont work on them. Todd P

Same thing I was told several years ago. Dart's CNC heads are dedicated castings according to Dart about 10 years back.

Organized people are just too lazy to look for their $h!t.

Posts: 488 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: November 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post