DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Moving ballast, which is better?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moving ballast, which is better?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That Firebird of 1320 racer sets the front end down so nice.

Posts: 318 | Location: ohio | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
thanks SLICKSTER, it does. That's where the right shock and valving becomes very evident. I installed those shocks back in 2010 iirc and they ain't ever been rebuilt.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SLICKSTER:
That Firebird of 1320 racer sets the front end down so nice.

1-800-san-tuff

A friend just got a set. Loves em.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong

Afco with custom valving

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

Afco with custom valving

My friend only buys MADE in USA.

He went with Santuff, same over the counter valving anyone can buy.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
All that is required, is a dyno graph to duplicate valving.

The better design wins repeatability.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah no one cares and pictures of alleged friend’s car or stfu

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
no one cares and pictures of alleged friend’s car or stfu

Curious, why would you have made in indonesia shocks when you could have Santuff - Made in USA?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
They ain’t made in Indonesia

https://www.afcoperformancegroup.com/brands

and of course no pictures of said friend’s car, just bullshyt claims.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
They ain’t made in Indonesia and of course no pictures of said friend’s cat, just bullshyt claims.

Yeah they are made in Indonesia.

I thought you weren't a "broke dyck" who bought MADE in USA only?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Still no photos, just more bullshyt from you retard. Meanwhile, they ain’t, I ain’t but you are with you Chinese junk engine stands, gantry, floor jack and engine parts. Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Anyone who knows anything, knows they're made in Indonesia.

Curious why you'd run Indonesia engineering? Confused

And not Made in USA SanTuff like my friend?

Is that selective monkey see, monkey do? Confused

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I'll teach you something. Here's how you can know if a damper/ shock is made in western civilization.

If there's a seperating piston in the canister, the damper is made in western civilization.

If there's a gas bag in the canister, it's not made in western civilization.

The separating piston is the telltale of the technology inherent in the damper/shock.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Retard, talk about what you know….Chinese junk and mid 6 second performance from a 3200lb. cut up shyt box, not what you don’t know.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Retard, talk about what you know….Chinese junk, not what you don’t know.

Does your shocks have a separating piston or gas bag? Confused

We both know the answer.

BTW; Monroe Matics have had a gas bag for 40 years.

Can they work? Sure, to a degree.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
LOL-Its a new world record 13 posts in a row I got both these douch-bags on ignore the page of them is hilarious Jok see what ya started LOL

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 406 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Says a douche bag, another miserable old man who’s life sucks, another nobody that ain’t done shyt nor got shyt worth talking about.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey idiot I dont care what you said you are on ignore-moron

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 406 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You just know this moron, this nobody knows what I stated about this miserable loser because my user name is not on ignore Laughing very hard.

DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
Here's our truck on the scales with no driver. Aluminum headed big block w/giant radiator. 150lbs of ballast right under the 15 gallon fuel cell. Truck has 2 batteries also.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post