Find
Notify
Tools

Weightgate
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
https://www.nhraracer.com/cont...eid=72750&zoneid=175

I'm having a hard time with the details on this one.Rumor has it that he was running light, but it wasn't really his mistake???

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
From what I can gather NHRA told them the car was heavier that it actually was and they removed weight from the car. No one has said when the team was given the bad info and how many runs were made at the illegal weight.
I would of thought the car gets weighed after each round won but maybe not

Posts: 2433 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
20 points wont matter anyways when they reset the points for the count down crap

Posts: 2433 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Hey scales are not the same at any two track. I would hope they read same at one track all weekend. I know at Gainsville our TA/D weighed 25 over and normally we are 10 to 15 max over.

After we removed 10 we had car weighed b4 next run. I would have removed 10 more but hey not team owner.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post