New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contingency
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
There are no victims, only willing participants.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It had been a few years since I collected any contingency. Got a Runner Up at a Divisional last year.
Overall,it went pretty well.Summit was the fastest.They sent the check out right away.ATI was a little late with the check,but no problems.Jeg's,Denso,Lucas Oil,Harland Sharp,Hoosier,Sunoco,and Computech were all easy to deal with and didn't have any unrealistic requirements.
The only refusal I had was K&N Oil Filters They said that I needed to buy $100 of oil filters a year to qualify.I don't change my oil that often,so off come those decals next year.
You have to be patient, but the majority of the companies still pay without a hassle.And while the contingency isn't much,it helps.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Prestige…lol

Posts: 1258 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I didn't get enough grade points this last year to gain entry to any NHRA Nationals this year. Maybe Denver but that's about it. While I am planning on running a number of Divisional races I am going to try more bracket racing including hopefully some bigger money races.

I'll report back and let you know how it goes. As for me getting any contingency money? I guess you first have to win......... Big Grin

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
What WHOMP wrote. When I pay at the gate, I want to get paid on the way out if I did any good. No stickers on my heap….. I scrub the white advertising letters off my tires as well.

Posts: 2459 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post