DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    NHRA National Events to Proceed?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NHRA National Events to Proceed?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted
https://www.competitionplus.co...ny-eight-more-events

"A source inside the NHRA has confirmed with CompetitionPlus.com that NHRA plans to have as many as eight more events following the Denso NHRA U.S. Nationals at Lucas Oil Raceway Park outside of Indianapolis."

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
I know were good to go in Texas, they are selling tickets to the Fall nationals at the Motorplex. Were currently allowed 50% spectator capacity so that means we could have around 12K fans in the stands making it the biggest Covid era races of the year

Posts: 2432 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
i do some side work with fox tv working some close by national events helping with the tv show. i emailed my contact yesterday checking to see if i was going to get to work the zmax and Bristol races. she told me that things were very fluid and that she has not received any go ahead to schedule anything past the US nationals at Indy. she said they are on very short notice when decisions are made as far as getting a show crewed. if i hear anything i will gladly post it up here for people.

ep-hope these races happen. working the races is the only way i can go to a race and make some $

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
We appreciate that Pauley. I withdrew from the Mile High Nationals this morning. I just don't think it's going to happen. Gonna concentrate on the other races that "hopefully" will happen. Good luck everyone and maybe we'll get to see you down the road.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5312 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post