Find
Notify
Tools

Osceola Dragway
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DLR
posted
It was just posted last night that Osceola Dragway will be closed permanently. Another track that was opened in the 1960's will go by the wayside. It's been sold to a Dairy Farmer. All those bi**hing neighbors will get karma now. PU

Posts: 469 | Location: BENTON HARBOR, MI | Registered: August 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hopefully it will be nice and smelly for them. I never made it up there, I live in indy and have raced every track in the state but Osceola.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hopefully osceola racers will support the new owner at the bunkerhill and keep it alive

Posts: 65 | Location: central indiana | Registered: May 16, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of inferno camaro
posted Hide Post
I really hope karma bites those whiny *****ers right in the azz.
Bunkers new owner is making improvements and hopefully he can either learn to run a smooth program or hire someone that does. He seems all in on this but we shall see.

Posts: 361 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Raced quit a few years in the past at Osceola! started in the late 60's! Only live about 20 minutes from OC Dragway! Art & Ruth Chism always ran their program REALLY well,,, I always thought! Really hate to see it come to this!!! Guess "IF" I can keep the health improving may get out and give Bunker and Martin 131 a few hits! God Willing!!!

Posts: 61 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post