DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Whats going on with Sumerduck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats going on with Sumerduck
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Does anyone know if Sumerduck is going to be an IHRA track? Or just SBRA? Also what time will the start times be on Saturday and Sunday? I hope they start early both days so we can get done before dark.

2017 Modified Sumerduck dragway Champ
2015 SBRA Footbrake Points Champ
Mason Dixon Dragway
Horse Power Innovations
E 85 Carb

Posts: 56 | Location: manassas | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
I guess you heard that they are moving the starting line back about 200 feet? I think with the weather issues, they're probably delayed a bit but they have finally posted a initial schedule. I don't know about operating times but they still have IHRA on the website.

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your reply chasracer. I saw the schedule and the webpage hasn't been updated for months.

2017 Modified Sumerduck dragway Champ
2015 SBRA Footbrake Points Champ
Mason Dixon Dragway
Horse Power Innovations
E 85 Carb

Posts: 56 | Location: manassas | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Someone told me yesterday that they bought a bunch of stuff from Richmond dragway including the timing system and all the track prep tractors and such

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1401 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
Someone told me yesterday that they bought a bunch of stuff from Richmond dragway including the timing system and all the track prep tractors and such

That's good news - at least they're moving forward .

Save on Fuel - GetUpside - https://upside.app.link/jE7eqmHc2z

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chasracer:
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:

That's good news - at least they're moving forward .

Not sure if its true, but he lives a few miles from the track

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1401 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post