DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    IHRA ROD RACING IS BACK
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IHRA ROD RACING IS BACK
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
i will say that they gave 100% effort to try and get it in. the rain at 11:30 got them and then the rain at 3:30 done them in. they said that they would mail everyone their money back because it was pouring rain by that time.

i have some ideas on why car count was weak but for sure the weather didnt help. Jeff Miles told me that he tried to get Larry Jeffers to reschedule due to the forcast but he said that if they canceled people would say ihra was not committed to trying to bring back class racing. ihra was in a tight spot.

i went to support even with the rain. the payout is much better than nhra and everyone was sincerely happy to have you there.

ep-i knew nimmy would be a no show. i saved him a spot for nothing

Posts: 767 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
I did my part, just couldn't justify the trip. Sounds like IHRA wasted everyone's time including yours knowing the forecast. I at least bought the membership, which I would have had to anyway.

------------------------------------
Not Hot Rod, not Super Rod, not Quick Rod, but the one and only NimRod

Posts: 217 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
ep-i knew nimmy would be a no show. i saved him a spot for nothing

Come on, cut Nimbo...NoRod...NoShow...some slack. LOL!

I must say he didn't seem very prepared for the race, period! Wink

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2576 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post