DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Shipping price what ????
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shipping price what ????
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dog:
quote:
Originally posted by CURTIS REED:
Shipping isn't the only thing. Look up the price of an NGK racing plug on Summit. Shake head

Just purchased 16) 5672A-9 NGK $1.63 each / Rock Auto

$36.11 TOTAL / shipped VIA USPS

Rock auto has had the best price on NGK plugs for years. I run the R5671A-9. Currently $3.17 on rock auto and $6.85 at summit. Less than half price. Last April when I bought plugs they were $1.52 on rock auto, so they’ve doubled there.

Posts: 715 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Shipping isn't the only thing. Look up the price of an NGK racing plug on Summit. Shake head

The problem is asking for a "racing" plug, which is just an old non-resistor, with no reason to exist in the catalog except to gouge you for extra $$$ because it says "race".

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1666 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 183N:
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dog:
quote:

Just purchased 16) 5672A-9 NGK $1.63 each / Rock Auto

$36.11 TOTAL / shipped VIA USPS

Rock auto has had the best price on NGK plugs for years. I run the R5671A-9. Currently $3.17 on rock auto and $6.85 at summit. Less than half price. Last April when I bought plugs they were $1.52 on rock auto, so they’ve doubled there.

I just checked Rock Auto and was going to order 10 sets of -10 plugs, only 6 in stock. Last season they were $1.59 per plug, now shows $4.20 per plug. This just bites the big one cause I use alot of plugs

Posts: 2432 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Build back better - gradualism

No more private property - cars

People continue to comply, people will get what they deserve.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Oil was up 9% just this week.

EVERYTHING is going to cost more.Major inflation on the way.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bubbletop409
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:
Try buying some powder and primers for reloading now. Holy Moly it's gone insane.

I' still pressing rounds with the powder and primers I bought when that kenyan C sucker showed up 12 years ago.

Larry
62 Bel-Air 409
79 Cole TR-2 SunsetRaceCraft 565 RIP TRACY
260 Eliminator Eagle XP HP500EFI
NO MO BOMA
WELL DONE USN SEAL TEAM 6
Proud Deplorable

Posts: 60 | Location: Castro Valley, CA State of Insanity | Registered: August 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
Oil was up 9% just this week.

EVERYTHING is going to cost more.Major inflation on the way.

Sure looks like the people who are saying little people won't have private property in the future, are making rational claims.

Inflation will choke private property out of everyone.

They keep calling it stimulus *relief*, yet the little people get 11% of the two trillion, the rest goes to people who don't need it.

The airlines are broke again already, they need another bailout, I haven't heard a jet on the west coast of Florida approach to Tampa International in a month, or more!!

Watch this video, this guy is putting 2 & 2 together rationally.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have ordered several things from Rock Auto. The worst thing I have found is that the ship from several warehouses. If you are lucky enough that all your parts are in 1 place you have 1 shipping charge. If you order ships from 3 warehouses you end up with 3 shipping charges. That ends up costing more than buying them a chain store in town.

Posts: 9 | Location: Illinois | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I need something right now from Summit. Part is $20 and shipping is $10.99 for a piece about the size and weight of a pack of smokes.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Fern, plug that part number into amazon, it surprised me how much they have in stuff we use in our sport. And it will ship free with prime.

Posts: 297 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by qtrrcr:
Fern, plug that part number into amazon, it surprised me how much they have in stuff we use in our sport. And it will ship free with prime.

https://www.thestreet.com/opin...-operations-14571703

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Just truckshipped a PG trans across the country in 5 days for 175.00 which is cheap to me when a 20lb UPS would be 50 bucks or more lol

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up---Not only free shipping but EXACT item was $5.00 cheaper. So I saved $15.99

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post