DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    32' bumper pull vs 48' goose
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

32' bumper pull vs 48' goose
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I have a 4 cylinder Toyota Tacoma for daily transportation and for hauling drums of race fuel etc. it's not powerful enough to tow anything.

For decades I towed the race car using my dually, however my wife and I flat refused to sleep on the ground, we are both 82 we are not spending multiple nights sleeping on ANY ground. When the expense of staying in motels became too expensive we bought a really nice motorhome. I don't own a 60 foot long "Belagio" style coach, it doesn't have pushouts but it does have an engine that will pull any grade at 60 mph, or faster while towing. I simply want to have a safe method of towing the car trailer and have a comfortable place to stay each night, our motorhome fits that need. The motorhome also allows us to spend a day at the beach, go camping or take 30 day vacations so It's a multiple purpose vehicle.

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post