New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bertozzi Racing
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
I was suprised to not see any of Bertozzis cars at the last divison 2 race & he didn't have any at the og million, also Labbous was driving a different dragster at this weekend. has anyone heard of anything going on.

J.K. Hodges

Posts: 45 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: June 11, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dragkid1990:
I was suprised to not see any of Bertozzis cars at the last divison 2 race & he didn't have any at the og million, also Labbous was driving a different dragster at this weekend. has anyone heard of anything going on.

They probably wore everything out going to so many finals.

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of tommy d
posted Hide Post
Truth.

Posts: 30 | Location: Indiana | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I saw an interview from New England Dragway he was running TD. They were talking about how many years he's run that race out of Div 2. I was stunned he made mention, he was 50 something years old now, trying to win a TD race at New England Dragway towards the end of his days, I think if I recall correctly.

I thought that was a little odd. Hell I'm over 50, still interested as ever. I think working on my own stuff building engines and transmissions keeps it fresh, working on chit is as gratifying as winning, in terms of overcoming obstacles, for an end result.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
He is a very good driver if anything he will get even better with Old Age lol at me at 75

Don Kennedy

Posts: 395 | Location: TN | Registered: December 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Kennedy:
He is a very good driver if anything he will get even better with Old Age lol at me at 75

He looked good-fit-young, those were my thoughts as well. Maybe I read what he was saying wrong. No do-overs with a TV interview, maybe it did't come out the way he meant it, or I mis-read-interpreted it.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
I don't know this gentleman, but it's possible that he is tiring of all the travel and all the work. It happens.

Mike

Posts: 1563 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Anthony and Labous was out of races so Rockingham was of no benefit to them. Anthony was at his house in Fla. this weekend. Labous may have been driving his own stuff this weekend. not sure.

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Todd Barton
posted Hide Post
No one wants to go to Wreckingham, Labbous was in his own car.

Posts: 380 | Location: Gray, TN | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
To say that rockingham is a shyt facility is a gross understatement.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post