New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is Bucky
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
After several years of posting on DRR I often wonder when people stop where did they go and why Bucky always had lots to say but?

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 406 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Tragic that he hasn’t posted in a month. Didn't think of that WhatEver

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Had to unhide your post just to see what kind of smartass s--t you had to say of course your only nice when its about YOUR car or hood-what a douch bag infantile prick thought maybe he was sick I guess that makes me care about others and you......just love stirin ****

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 406 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You read every post I made you lying sack of shyt and that’s why I replied. Laughing very hard

That said, people get sick, people die and people step away or stop posting for a variety of reasons including divorce, quit racing, sold the car, financial, found god or maybe tired of reading your shyt adding nothing of relevance to a tech thread.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Vetman, hope he’s ok..

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vetman:
After several years of posting on DRR I often wonder when people stop where did they go and why Bucky always had lots to say but?

Bucky has moved along to another site, you can PM me if you wish for the info.

2BKING Big Grin

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2545 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Back to yb where he came from. He’ll be back, they always come back or never leave like Mikey English aka I.P. Daily Laughing very hard

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
You read every post I made you lying sack of shyt and that’s why I replied. Laughing very hard

That said, people get sick, people die and people step away or stop posting for a variety of reasons including divorce, quit racing, sold the car, financial, found god or maybe tired of reading your shyt adding nothing of relevance to a tech thread.

ED, you made it about 7 days with be civil. It was pretty refreshing for a change. clapping

2BKING Wink

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2545 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
There’s was nothing uncivil about my original reply. His reply was typical of this douchebag. don’t make it about you

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
There’s was nothing uncivil about my original reply. His replaY was typical of this douchebag. don’t make it about you

I agree about your original reply!

I'll make it about you or me, as I deem fit. Wink

I'm trying to accommodate other DRR members wishes for this site & thought you were doing the same.

2BKING Smile

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I don’t post here to “accommodate other DRR members wishes.” Do as you wish and I will do the same.

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Probably found better drama on Facebook

Posts: 1238 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Exactly Laughing Hard drama queen looking for more drama

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Exactly Laughing Hard drama queen looking for more drama

^^^The pot calling the kettle black!^^^ Razz

2BKING Cool

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
What is everyones thoughts on the new titanium dipsticks that have just come out? Any drop in et over the steel ones?

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I've got one in my generator, 0-4500 watts in .001 millisecond: fastest in the West!

2BKING Smile

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Just pure comedy

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vetman:
Had to unhide your post just to see what kind of smartass s--t you had to say of course your only nice when its about YOUR car or hood-what a douch bag infantile prick thought maybe he was sick I guess that makes me care about others and you......just love stirin ****

LMAO. You didn't unhide anything. You`ve been reading all of his posts.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
434 olds...KNOWS!

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 67TSCHEVY2:
Probably found better drama on Facebook

Even with FB jail time...

Posts: 1753 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post