DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Can't log in with Chrome
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can't log in with Chrome
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted
I got logged out the last time my computer updated. The screen is all messed up on Chrome and I can't log in. I just pulled up Explorer and it works. Anybody have any idea what's up with this?

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 297 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yup was having same problem. Had to remove and reinstall chrome-what a cluster

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 407 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew Chief
Picture of RACER99O
posted Hide Post
Not sure your issue. I use chrome, no issues.

SL...

Posts: 662 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. kinda | Registered: January 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I was having trouble for days on Android chrome and it started working again on its own.

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
Same here - page won't load properly on Chrome, works with Microsoft Edge...

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 630 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CrewMan
posted Hide Post
Google and their back end shyt always cause problems...they change security and certificate shyt all the time. Aggravating as h e ll....especially for folks like Scott who can't monitor stuff 25/8/366

Mad

"Some things are better left unsaid... usually it's the S**T I blurt out first.

Posts: 116 | Location: Loveland, Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
"If it doesn't go, chrome it." Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of FastLane
posted Hide Post
shift + ctrl + delete

clear cookies and cache for all time.

Posts: 395 | Location: Parked... | Registered: May 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post