DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Tucson Dragway New Years weekend
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucson Dragway New Years weekend
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Anyone going? how does the weather look for this event? A few of Us in Northern AZ are planning to go.

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 990 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Have fun Dan & whomever else! Big Grin

Wish I was going, maybe next year.

2BKING Smile

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
I’ll be there with all my friends. Always a good race lots of things to do. Weather is looking good. Low’s will be in the mid 40s to the high 40s, the highs 58 to 62 so will be seeing fast times!

Double trouble hope to see you, don’t be looking for a white car , the car is all black now. I’ll be pitted all the way north , first row you come to after coming back by ET shack! Ok

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Too many irons in the fire this year. We’ll be there in February and Phoenix too. Have fun and be safe!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Weather keeps changing now it’s showing a bunch of rain for Thursday Friday Saturday will be clear but rain again on Sunday.we will just have to wait and see . Last year it rained so it was delayed for three weeks, hope we get it off this year without any rain. Merry Christmas to all may your weather get warmer wherever you are.

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
J178RED I'll bring the slow, ugly yellow Falcon Sprint and it has windshield wipers.
Just checked the weather and maybe Thursday will be wet but a good chance of getting the race done for the balance of the weekend.
Hangover races are often more of a social event where racing breaks out anyway!

Posts: 990 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
By the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
after a lot of consideration, I will miss this race due to the weather. Frown

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Great race, had a great time. the pits full lots of cars. I want to thank all the track crew and the track management and most of all Bill Kidd and his family, if you ever get to meet him you will find him to be the best. All the family race and have been champions.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Glad you got to go Nick. I had to miss FL race, just not ready. Glad you had a good time. Happy New Year.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post