DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    NHRA actively trying to kill itself?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NHRA actively trying to kill itself?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
quote:
News Flash...Once these people on the left obtain power, they will come after both the NHRA and NASCAR full force and shut them down because they are killing the planet with their "death machines" causing climate change.

Absolutely would happen, no doubt at all!

Bob

Nah, what would keep you happy and docile, if they did that?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hotrod Corvette:
NHRA and NASCAR are pandering to the left thinking that they are protecting themselves.

News Flash...Once these people on the left obtain power, they will come after both the NHRA and NASCAR full force and shut them down because they are killing the planet with their "death machines" causing climate change.

If you pander to fear...you are dead.

All true

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
quote:
NHRA and NASCAR are pandering to the left thinking that they are protecting themselves.

All true

Will that be before or after they introduce Rollerball bread and circuses, ya think?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FastLane
posted Hide Post
quote:

Have to agree and it’s like no one sees it! Wtf? Pp

Posts: 397 | Location: Parked... | Registered: May 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FastLane:
quote:

Have to agree and it’s like no one sees it! Wtf? Pp

https://youtu.be/VsOwDEDrQjk

You're perspective, no one see's, is a perspective as a result of running in fake news (fake reality) circles.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Putting on my lawyer hat, I expect Fox was concerned about the equal time rule as to political candidates which can be nebulous as to how it is applied and enforced.

It may well not apply to signage on cars but radio and tv folks are always concerned about such issues. I expect it would have been the absolute same response if Bo had Biden/Harris signage on the car (even though we know that wouldn't happen even had hell frozen over.)

Posts: 238 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: October 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edd Harney:
Putting on my lawyer hat, I expect Fox was concerned about the equal time rule as to political candidates which can be nebulous as to how it is applied and enforced.

It may well not apply to signage on cars but radio and tv folks are always concerned about such issues. I expect it would have been the absolute same response if Bo had Biden/Harris signage on the car (even though we know that wouldn't happen even had hell frozen over.)

Thank you for the legal expert opinion. Good to have that.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure what happened at the Division 3 race at Bowling Green,but there was a Stocker with some political stuff and the next day,it was all covered up.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Eric Trump in a real deal Pro Stocker, warmed it up and even cracked the throttle a few times at the NHRA U.S. Nationals......

https://www.facebook.com/dragi...630727803854036/?t=6

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
Eric Trump in a real deal Pro Stocker, warmed it up and even cracked the throttle a few times at the NHRA U.S. Nationals......

Whose car? Pretty cool

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Now, nhra and the broadcast will succ on any celebrity wiener that comes to a race. Think there will be any mention of it? Maybe a starting line experience?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:

Whose car? Pretty cool

I don't know whose car but thought that was just awesome.

I saw on my husband's facebook some guys taking pictures with him saying how down to earth he is.

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
F that NHRA is just trash. I bet if it had Said Biden 2020 it would of been perfectly fine..

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1404 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
MORONS from the 'fruits-an-nuts-state" running the circus what the Hell would one expect?
Gutless wonders, one MORON complains and they piss their pants and say "screw the rest of you"!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post