DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    NHRA News Of The Day
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NHRA News Of The Day
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Mopar Express Lane NHRA SpringNationals Presented by Pennzoil to be contested on May 21-23 minus Super Stock, Stock, Super Comp, and Super Gas.

“It’s a difficult decision to make for our sportsman racing community but unfortunately we are unable to safely accommodate adequate pit parking in the majority of our designated sportsman lots,” said track general manager Seth Angel. “Mother Nature has forced our hand and we do not want to subject racers to subpar conditions at the risk of damaging their equipment and jeopardizing their safety.”

Complete release on NHRAracer

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
No surprise here. They were calling for 6-7” of rain all week. Plus that place is a swamp. Cool JB

Posts: 1146 | Location: Busy putting up crop circles | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Well call me stupid for not pulling out so I guess I will find out how bad it is Thursday morning. Me and 24 other TD racers will battle in the mud for a Wally.
They are show 3 hits for us on Friday, we are first out at 1:30pm but I bet we get 1 hit Friday then E1 Saturday

Posts: 2432 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
Sounds like fun Steve. After the mess we had in 2007. I said I would never run a National there again. Me as well as many others had to leave our trailers there. Supposedly we were going to run it the following weekend. When I was on my way back I got a call from a fellow racer that it was canceled. Two 460 mile round trips for nothing.

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 297 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Well they cut Fridays schedule out. Now Saturday and Sunday but I am betting on a Sunday Monday race. Already took monday off in anticipation of that

Posts: 2432 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post

Posts: 415 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
The weather here in Texas has been quite different. Has been in lower 50's several times lately and usually by now it is hot. Plus we had a little freeze that was rather bad in February. (For Texas)

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post