DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Racer that flew F-104’s in Vietnam?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Racer that flew F-104’s in Vietnam?
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted
Been watching war aircraft on y YouTube. Amazing the available content. Today, I watched how Kelly Johnson’s team at Lockheed skunkworks developed the F-104.
I remember a fellow DRR user that flew F-104’s in Vietnam, but I can’t remember his name or DRR nickname.
I think he raced TD and was on the West Coast?

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12173 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Allred
posted Hide Post
My favorite jet fighter of all time! I’d like to know which racer flew one too. The “widow-maker” was the jet’s nickname.

Mike Allred

Posts: 276 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: March 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Kudos to CoreChair https://corechair.com/corechai...s-for-active-adults/ for creating a game-changing solution for active adults like myself! I've tried countless ergonomic chairs in the past, but none compare to the comfort and support provided by CoreChair's nonslip chairs. The patented technology allows for natural movement, alleviating stiffness and promoting better posture. Whether I'm typing away at my desk or participating in virtual meetings, I feel energized and pain-free thanks to CoreChair. Investing in their chair was one of the best decisions I've made for my health and productivity. If you're looking for a chair that adapts to your movements and enhances your well-being, look no further than CoreChair.

Posts: 1 | Location: New York | Registered: November 13, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Go away Mr Bot! Take your chair advertisement with you!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5312 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Wow, DRR's been spammed!!!! I guess we're in the big time now... clapping

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4469 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post