DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Average Entries for Your Track(s)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Average Entries for Your Track(s)
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chasracer:
How many entries in Pro/Super-Pro does your track handle in it's regular weekly bracket program?

We have a track down here that is usually packed and they run a good program. The Friday night deal is kind of a mess because they have a lot of the street type crowd. But the track is nice and doing pretty good.

As for the China stuff on all three of my race cars I can not think of anything made in China. I run Crower, Jesel, T&D, Edelbrock, Enderle etc. My point to that is I do not think China is killing our racing. China is hurting our economy and under Dictator Biden it will get worse. Now I do run some MSD stuff and I am not 100% sure it is made in America I think some of their stuff may be made in Mexico or here by low cost Mexican labor. Not sure.

Sorry I had to quote original post on here because something was wrong with last post here.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4025 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Date SPRO PRO SPM MC TOT
1/10/21 51 91 57 12 211
1/17/21 70 91 56 13 230
2/21/21 81 95 50 12 238
2/28/21 69 84 41 16 210
3/20/21 49 71 36 10 166
3/21/21 55 76 39 10 180
4/3/21 51 73 11 11 146

Posts: 81 | Location: Sacramento CA | Registered: November 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
No matter how hard I try to post a table, the result is always text blocked together.

The above shows Sacramento's car counts so far this year.

And yes, I will own up to the random html posting on the previous page

Posts: 81 | Location: Sacramento CA | Registered: November 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chasracer:
How many entries in Pro/Super-Pro does your track handle in it's regular weekly bracket program?

"Regular weekly"? That is the exception, rather than the rule, at least in this area. More like "monthly", if that. And those get maybe 30 Top cars and maybe 30 Modified cars. The rest are off chasing some big entry fee/big purse event. A big buck event that might not even be inside the state (North Carolina). Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1234 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fuzzy dice:
Down this way the events are packed...Bradenton regularly gets 350 at their regular points races..

So I’ll assume Bradenton could possibly set a new attendance record with the SFG500 next week

Posts: 2466 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
If it wasn't for cheap Chinese parts how would the car counts be? Take away Harbor Freight tools, Chinese cranks and rods and white box heads and most wouldn't have a car or tools.

Posts: 1463 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
The Chinese nor the government have stopped me from racing. I guess there's something wrong with me.

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eric Arnett:
Date SPRO PRO SPM MC TOT
1/10/21 51 91 57 12 211
1/17/21 70 91 56 13 230
2/21/21 81 95 50 12 238
2/28/21 69 84 41 16 210
3/20/21 49 71 36 10 166
3/21/21 55 76 39 10 180
4/3/21 51 73 11 11 146

Those numbers will be going up I'm guessing?

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4506 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eman:
If it wasn't for cheap Chinese parts how would the car counts be? Take away Harbor Freight tools, Chinese cranks and rods and white box heads and most wouldn't have a car or tools.

Good that should give the commies more time to sit and reflect on selling out their own country and give em a chance to change their ways.

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
Our local track in San Diego recently had a track rental for a " Donk event". They had 6 race cars, about 15 show cars and maybe 1000 spectators. Even with all the advertising and promises of "I'll be there" I doubt that the Promoter broke even. He towed here from South Carolina to run the event. It appears that Donk Racing isn't as popular here as it is in South Carolina.

The same track has a Friday night (4 to 10) street car event that will draw as many as 150 + cars and a huge spectator count. No purse, just old fashion grudge racing ..... bring your iron and line up. Heads up a full three amber tree, no handicap. It's not about money, these folks just want to race. When the warmer weather hits that car and spectator count will get much bigger.

Bob

I had seen the ad for the Donk show on the Barona FB page and wondered what the hell a donk was....based on the pictures of the cars on the flyer, I was pretty sure it wasn't going to be anything I was terribly interested. Glad I didn't drive the two hours to check it out as it sounds like it was a bust.

Posts: 121 | Location: Imperial, CA | Registered: September 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
quote:
Originally posted by fuzzy dice:
Down this way the events are packed...Bradenton regularly gets 350 at their regular points races..

So I’ll assume Bradenton could possibly set a new attendance record with the SFG500 next week

I would say that's a big fat YES.

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eman:

You tell me? What if it wasn't for all the china garbage? Ask yourself who'd be producing everything still, if it weren't for the de-industrialization of the USA, and offshoring production to china. That would be Americans right? Americans would produce their own goods right? That means more jobs for Americans right? More jobs means better wages right? Better wages means you can afford better chit right? Bigger tax base right? Bigger tax base makes for less debt for the country right? How do you think we got 28 trillion in debt? We offshored our prosperity - tax base, so a few could make 95% profit margins on cheap china exploited labor. Turning America into a indebted welfare state.

I SMH at how stupid Americans are, asking stupid questions like this. This is the problem in this country, stupidity.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I'll just tell ya right now, it's game over when these rent & mortgage moratoriums end, and people gotta pay for a place to live.

Game over, They're saying as much as 30% of the people in this country are at least 3 months behind on their rent or mortgages.

That's millions of Zombies nowhere to go. Homeless walking the streets.

This thing is unsustainable. This thing is gonna go down like the Titanic.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum, and the hedonists can't be bothered.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post