DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    What podcasts do you listen to?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What podcasts do you listen to?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
I'm getting amped up for racing season, and was wondering what automotive podcasts everyone listens to for entertainment?

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
I listen to a bunch of podcasts, but the only automotive one I’ve really stuck with is Luke and Jed’s.

Sometimes I’ll also listen to Past Gas which is more historical but generally not drag racing.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3160 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sc4087
posted Hide Post
What's a podcast? something to do with fishing?

Mike Greene

Posts: 509 | Location: Burleson, TX | Registered: March 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I don't know about fishing but I thought a pod was a group of houses

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You guys are killing me!

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
Radio Lab and This American Life are two of my favorites. Non racing. Not political

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12173 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't know about fishing but I thought a pod was a group of houses

Wrong! "Pod people (also known as body snatchers) is the colloquial term for a species of plant-like aliens featured in the 1954 novel The Body Snatchers by Jack Finney, the 1956 film Invasion of the Body Snatchers." Hope this helps.
Shake head

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Podcasting? I thought that was whale fishing.

Posts: 521 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post