DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Safeway/Chevron fuel rewards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Safeway/Chevron fuel rewards
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
Found out today that if you use your Safeway fuel rewards at Chevron/Texaco you are limited to .20 cents off period. I had .80 so I wanted to fill my tank. The limit is 25 gallons also... no more Chevron.. Full Moon . I’ll drive the extra 10 miles to Safeway Fuel...

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Here you shop and try to save and they screw you , typical for these corp. guys wanting your cash with these programs and finding a way for you not succeed and save these days....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Barry,
I just had that happen to me at a Chevron on Monday. Had not quite figured out why, so thanks for letting us know.

I have about a half hour drive to either a Safeway or Fred Meyer station.

Posts: 457 | Location: coquille,or | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bubbletop409
posted Hide Post
At a Safeway Station you can use up to 10 credits I believe, recently used 8 at a Discover Bay Safeway.

Larry
62 Bel-Air 409
79 Cole TR-2 SunsetRaceCraft 565 RIP TRACY
260 Eliminator Eagle XP HP500EFI
NO MO BOMA
WELL DONE USN SEAL TEAM 6
Proud Deplorable

Posts: 60 | Location: Castro Valley, CA State of Insanity | Registered: August 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bubbletop409:
At a Safeway Station you can use up to 10 credits I believe, recently used 8 at a Discover Bay Safeway.

I haven’t had any problem with Safeway sites up to .90 anyway. Just this Chevron deal ticked me off.

Larry, didn’t realize you are that close to me!!!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post