DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David_D.:
quote:
Originally posted by 1355PRO:
quote:
The whole "me too" movement has given many women the ability to absolve themselves of any responsibility with regards to choices they made surrounding their sexual exploits.

Or maybe they were raped.

That's why I said many women, not all women. Obviously perpetrators of rape or sexual assault in any form should be dealt with swiftly and harshly. No one is arguing that.

Swiftly is key here. Part of the reason there is punishment is to keep the perp from continuing to do the same thing to other people. What good is it 30 years later? If it even happened.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Just follow the MONEY....

Posts: 1258 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
Just follow the MONEY....

Just watch what happens when the money stops...Poof it is like magic how the woman disappears

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
If anyone thinks women are always truthful...Spend a couple days sitting in the divorce court and just listen.

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I would believe her if she went right to the police that night. Every day since then lowers her credibility and to tell you the truth this whole deal is purely political. They are out to slow or stop Trump in every way possible. No matter if it is right or not. Throw crap on the wall and some of it will stick. If they can slow down or stop the nomination that gives them more time to pick off a few votes. All of the Democrats already said they are going to vote against any nomination Trump makes so they just should have had the vote already. They have made up their mind take the vote.

I am not sure Kavenaugh was ever even at that party but I do know by her own words she was 15 and so drunk she did not know how she got "There", where "There" was or how she got home.

This whole deal sure looks like a political character assassination.

She has also said she had over 60 sexual partners before college but that Kavenaugh did not have sex with her only tried.

So she is saying someone tried to score and he was one of the few who failed?

As for the whole MeToo movement I know it is wrong but lets be realistic folks everyone has always know Hollywood is a cesspool and most all of the actress got t he jobs on their knees or backs. As sick as it is that is the way it has always been and probably still is today. The women knew it when they did it and they made the choice. They sold themselves or prostituted themselves out and now they are above it?
They knew about the casting couch and how to get jobs in Hollywood. That is not rape it is prostitution, call it what it is. Still wrong but call it what it is.

Now what bothers me is the women who did NOT make that choice. Like the ones that were drugged and raped by Bill Cosby when they were passed out. That is one sick individual and there is a special very hot place in Hell for him.

Back to the Kavenaugh deal they are saying he tried to score with a girl when he was 17 not he says he did not but I know most of us were sure trying. With that standard if you EVER tried to get a girl in bed then you are not qualified for a Government position?

Fine with me as long as that SAME standard is applied to every one of those pieces of dog excrement in Congress.

You are still assuming that he is guilty of what, trying to get some? Let he who is with out sin cast the first stone. When I was 17 I was trying to get all I could, heck I am 60 and I still...... Never mind. Looks I will not get nominated.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4010 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1: When I was 17 I was trying to get all I could, heck I am 60 and I still...... Never mind. Looks I will not get nominated.

Curly you would not want that job, it will interfere with you race schedule....LOL

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1: When I was 17 I was trying to get all I could, heck I am 60 and I still...... Never mind. Looks I will not get nominated.

Curly you would not want that job, it will interfere with you race schedule....LOL

Believe me if trying to score with one woman can ruin your career there I would be in big trouble. They would never consider me.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4010 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
This entire movement should concern the parent of any boy in this country. Anything that could be considered inappropriate by any yard stick that that kid might do (or not do)growing up can be used against him 30 years later....regardless of what kind of life he lives. A man could cure cancer, and be brought down by a misinterpreted gesture or rejected kiss.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
The parents of every girl should be concerned to. This whole deal will make people less trusting of when there is real rapes or just the general fact that you are telling your girls it is okay to lie about someone if it ruins them.

That is a slippery slope and it all goes downhill.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
When a woman says she went to 10 parties where these two guys where drugging women for gang rape and people believe her. Really how stupid of a lie does it have to be to call bs? If you went to 10 parties like this and never said nothing? Its either a huge lie or you are mad because you never got chosen.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1355PRO:
quote:
The whole "me too" movement has given many women the ability to absolve themselves of any responsibility with regards to choices they made surrounding their sexual exploits.

Or maybe they were raped.

Like Juanita Broaddrick? Or maybe Paula Jones?

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that.

Posts: 225 | Location: Usually home | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
We will know we are past the tipping point when a gay man accuses another man of sexual abuse or a gay woman does the same to another woman.

It's not what you've got, it's what you give, it's not the life you choose, it's the life you live.

Posts: 2120 | Location: Napa, California | Registered: December 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike MacBrair:
We will know we are past the tipping point when a gay man accuses another man of sexual abuse or a gay woman does the same to another woman.

Yea democrat well be pushing him like the new savor of the world when that happens.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
After yesterdays performances the child molesters are happy.They moved up ladder one step to make room for Democrats.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I didn't hear what Ford's exact allegations were....and frankly it hasn't mattered to me as we will never have a hint of proof that any of it actually happened. But today I looked it up, and she said that she was pinned down and groped with a hand over her mouth. Ok. Certainly if this happened, it was inappropriate, and even something to be quite angry about as a woman. Probably something I would have addressed with him or authorities at the time to make sure that others weren't subjected to it as well. But would I let it affect the rest of my life? Please. This woman has been brainwashed into making herself miserable about something that may or may not have happened three decades ago. How long can you make yourself a victim? How weak and thin skinned have we become? She had a choice to report it or not. She didn't. her choice. Move on. so even if there was ANY truth to this.....where are we? One immature kid groped another immature kid at a party neither of them probably should have been at, doing things neither of them probably should have been doing.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
"Where are we?" Same place as we have been from the start, all democrats have said they are going to vote against him no matter what. They have also said they are going to stall the vote in every way possible which is exactly what this whole FBI deal is about. They are hoping they will stall it and win a vote or two over or pick up a few seats in November elections. As close as it is one or two votes is all it will take to swing it.

Just assume that the Democrats pick up a few seats then Trump will not ever get another judge approved and to tell you the truth who would even accept the nomination knowing what they are going to do to him? (or her?)

The Democrats have said they are going to slow down and stop everything that Trump does and that is exactly what they are doing here.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Most of the Democrats have said there is nothing that can change their vote to a yes vote.

With that said everyone has made up their mind so go ahead take the vote.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
there you go using reasoning and democrats in same statement. you CAN NOT do that.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Then Jake the Flake bails out on the deal UNLESS they have a one week FBI investigation. Arizona needed to dump him and McCain long ago. Then you got the ding bat from Alaska and the one from Vermont (I think) don't know what they will do. Come on Man!

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post