DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    The Packers can kiss my a$$
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Packers can kiss my a$$
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Thats all.....50 yrs of being a fan, I'm done with them

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4476 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
WTH, done with drag racing and the Packers. Don't tell us you are moving to Texas and becoming a Cowboys fan. Yikes!

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Niners didn’t deserve the win..

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4524 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
It's just entertainment.

Posts: 291 | Location: Midwest  | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Ticket:
It's just entertainment.

For you maybe......

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4476 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:
WTH, done with drag racing and the Packers. Don't tell us you are moving to Texas and becoming a Cowboys fan. Yikes!

I would love to move to Texas......where men say what they mean and mean what they say..

Dave

F J B

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Ticket:
It's just entertainment.

For you maybe......

Maybe. I like sports and all that, but when the team wins a championship, do they mail out checks to their fans? Maybe mention their fans during the winning speech? Nope, none of that, they get on a plane and fly to their house on the beach until practice starts again.

I love when fans say "We Won" uhh.. "WE" sure..

Posts: 291 | Location: Midwest  | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Go kick the dog....

Dave

F J B

DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I would love to move to Texas......where men say what they mean and mean what they say..

Well come on then. You sound like a good fit. Unlike all the trash that's coming in.

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 297 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheBlueTruck:
quote:
quote:

Well come on then. You sound like a good fit. Unlike all the trash that's coming in.

I forgot to add that I was rooting for the Packers also.

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 297 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The Packers played a decent game.They didn't exactly go Double 0 and Dead on,but neither did San Francisco.
Like drag racing, there can only be one winner per race.
They weren't expected to play in the NFC Championship game.
I do like the NFL format. Win and continue, lose and go home.
If this was baseball, basketball or hockey,they would have a best of 5 or a best of 7.
No buybacks here.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Dave,

Talk about being long suffering, I have been a Rams fan forever so I know about frustration.

I have also been an Alabama fan just as long so there have been a few celebrations along the way.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5318 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
Don't worry so much...Detroit is taking it all...

Packers wizzed me off, because of them... NFC game is now on the road...

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1225 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Is the NFL worthy of this kind of grief?
I don't get it

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
I don't get it

Is it super important that you do get it??

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The youngest team ever in the playoffs and 2 bone headed QB sneaks early and a missed chip shot FG or the PACK would be headed to beat the lionesses asses yet again!!!
A PACKER backer for about 70 years, I'll stick with them!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
I don't get it

Is it super important that you do get it??

I never cared until all the wokeness

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The night of pride is a nice touch

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Go kick the dog....

What’s the plan if “my team” didn’t win this week? Pout? Give up on my “team”? Let my attitude be sour all week at work?? Become “woke” because the nfl told me to?

Please advise.