New
Find
Notify
Tools

Double Masking
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
And you know triple masking is next......

CNBC: Dr. Fauci: Double-masking makes 'common sense' and is likely more effective.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/2...-more-effective.html

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Not breathing is completely effective, you will never contract the Wuhan Virus.

Bob

Posts: 3086 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
I will wear two mask right after I start wearing one. Adolph Cooper governor here in NC has made it mandatory. As democraps said for 4 years.Not my governor. As I am saying for next 4 years about Cooper and thief that is tresspassing in white house,They can both kiss my a--.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4197 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
I will wear two mask right after I start wearing one. Adolph Cooper governor here in NC has made it mandatory. As democraps said for 4 years.Not my governor. As I am saying for next 4 years about Cooper and thief that is tresspassing in white house,They can both kiss my a-.

Laughing Hard

They're gonna suffocate the last brain cells out of dumbazz's.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Interesting editorial, not claiming it is 100% true or false but made me think I am going to pass on the needle until its been around a while. vaccine?

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1219 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Last March wasn't it Fausi that said you don't need to wear a mask? Got the Pfizer shot Wednesday and so far so good. So where are the stats on How Many Folks that got the Covid 19 vaccination got Covid? Wonder how many, any opinions?

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post