DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Kyle Seipel's - Funeral Mass Live Coverage
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kyle Seipel's - Funeral Mass Live Coverage
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
I'm still for a loss of words and have yet to even be able to comment about my long time friend. I'm sorry this is late getting up for ya'll. We've had some IT issue this morning I've been dealing with.

RIP fella

Posts: 2111 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Thank You Sir.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Very nice words from Eric, Jeg and Pete. Drag Racing will not be the same here.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4511 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Although I never met him my deepest sympathies go out to his family and many friends! Rest in peace sir.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5315 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Absolutely amazing. A great tribute. RIP.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post