First or Final
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Just ask Hunter Biden about the split! Haha

Laughing Hard

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I keep hearing history was made at the $75k race. What was the historical thing that happened?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6399 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I don't always agree with 1320 but he is 100% correct.
Very small percentage of the guys at the track have been to a final to know what 9 rounds in 6 hours is like, what it takes to stay mentally consistent and mechanically ready.
Not dissing anyone, just a reality until it happens.
I think more equal round money vs winner money, eventually will win out. Circle track racing is doing that, of course they done have "30 minutes" between rounds and "negotiating time". I would set a "10 minute rule" starting at 16 cars or less. Need more time, you miss the round and good-bye.

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Used to be that way, no waiting between rounds, time to split money, etc. Call the next class up and it starts as soon as the previous class is done and right into the next round. Might even stop the 1/2 track burnouts. I have seen the final round at 7AM and start the next race at 9. You aren't there to bad.

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post