DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Big $$ Footbrake Races
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big $$ Footbrake Races
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I agree 100%, heck i still shift it by hand and stage with a analog very old Tach. I really am just trying to make sure i "keep up with the neighbors" so to speak....make sure i ain't missing something. I have never cheated, never would.

Posts: 14 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 21, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fo'braker:
I agree 100%, heck i still shift it by hand and stage with a analog very old Tach. I really am just trying to make sure i "keep up with the neighbors" so to speak....make sure i ain't missing something. I have never cheated, never would.

Cheaters are on the same level as trash who'll push their dog out of their car in the middle of traffic, just so they don't have to feed it.

Capable of pretending what happened to the dog with a straight face, when asked.

Trash

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Eman posted that link to the cable type thingie that I was thinking of in my earlier post.

Posts: 318 | Location: ohio | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SLICKSTER:
Eman posted that link to the cable type thingie that I was thinking of in my earlier post.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post